Still in Tier 4 lockdown in Wales.
As Tradespeople in the Ammenities sector, we are allowed to carry on working during the current pandemic.
We would like to advise all our customers , old and new, of our working conditions.
- SITE SURVEYS:
– We are still carrying out site surveys for customers.
– We require zero contact and only need to access the outdoor areas.
– We will be wearing masks, full face visors and gloves at all times.
– If customer is present at time of viewing, we can video call the survey from the affected area, whilst they remain indoors.
- SPOT TREATMENTS:
- -We are still able to offer one-off herbicide treatments for all nuisance weeds.
- -When spraying, we wear gloves, full face respirators and white paper disposable “CSI” suits anyway.
- – Clients are not permitted to be present in the area when spraying so there will be no contact.
- MANAGEMENT PLANS:
- – We are still taking on new clients for 5 year Management Plans.
- – Existing customers: we will be with you in June/July for 1st H/A of the season if you are being sprayed. For customers where we are using exclusively stem injection it will be in August/September.
- ALL JOBS:
- – Booking, consultation and estimates are all carried out digitally with no direct contact.
- -Customer does not need to be present, other than to provide socially distanced access.
- -We will continue to work within Government guidlines and this is subject to change as the situation changes.
- If you have any questions please call Tony on 07968026733