COVID hasn’t disappeared, but we are now learning to live with it.
We would like to advise all our customers , old and new, of our working conditions.
- SITE SURVEYS:
– We are still carrying out site surveys for customers.
– We require zero contact and only need to access the outdoor areas.
– We can wear masks and gloves at all times if required.
– If customer is present at time of viewing, we can video call the survey from the affected area, whilst they remain indoors.
- SPOT TREATMENTS:
- -We are still able to offer one-off herbicide treatments for all nuisance weeds.
- -When spraying, we wear gloves, full face respirators and white paper disposable “CSI” suits anyway.
- – Clients are not permitted to be present in the area when spraying so there will be no contact.
- MANAGEMENT PLANS:
- We are still taking on new clients for 5 year Management Plans.
- ALL JOBS:
- Booking, consultation and estimates are all carried out digitally with no direct contact.
- Customer does not need to be present, other than to provide socially distanced access.
- We will continue to work within Government guidelines and this is subject to change as the situation changes.
- If you have any questions please call Tony on 07968026733